23 November 2008

summer all alone

this song is dedicated to those who
don't have hols, having big n important exams
and who are stranded wherever they are located which causing them cannot go back home
lagu ini sungguh manisss!!!
saya suka lagu ini!!
title : Home
artist : Michael Buble'

ini lyric dia..


Another summer day
Is come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aerorplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
But this was not your dream
But you always believe in me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
And even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

wanna hear the song?

just click here


have fun!! =)

p/s

im home already.so this song tidak ada kena mengena with me.
the journey to my hometown that day was ok i guess,
going to ktm then naik bas to airport then masuk plane to terbang balik sini


i met 2 new friends tho.
sorg alm senior who just finished her interview the day before that.
she said that ausmat is buzy and all but alm have too many papers to be sit during examination.so, i guess every programme got its own ups and downs rite?? heee.

then sesampai at the airport, my lagguage overweight 4 kilos.aku bawak batu balik rumah.hahaha. 60 riyal fly fly happily sambil menari2.


then found another sarawakian named juliana if im not mistaken.she kinda lost as that was the first time she went to take flight all alone.due to kesimpatian,.me with baik hati helped her *more like teman la* until we came to bintulu. so far it was tiring.huuuhhh

4 comments:

bajumerahcomel said...

well now its winter , WAKE UP!

zueea said...

mek mk dga lgu ya! mek trasa~ hahahah~

putri said...

60 riyal fly fly happily sambil menari2. - statement yg sgt menarik sekaliiiii. hahahahahaha; *tetak sampe tergoleng2*

EeinSebagaiBeta said...

bajumerahxcomeltapianggundanelegan ;
malaysia xde winter.musim tengkujuh je. =P

zueea ;
mok denga lagu ya??
tekan jak kat link "here" ya oke??

kak putut ;
*meng'imagine' duit menari2.hahaha